A Busy Sales Team is Hard to Keep on the Same Page.
And even harder to get updates from... Everyone is going in different directions talking to new people and chasing new business. Wouldn’t it be nice to keep all the details that your sales team is working on in one area? Sales teams move fast and have to keep track of a lot of information.
- Create a Sales specific Team in Bento to manage all aspects of your sales team.
- Manage sales team day-to-day activity, tools and schedules.
- Use system tagging to manage all details your sales team does and keep track of all the small details that can be lost but are important for winning the sale.
Online Leads Can Get Lost
Often the first place a potential customer will reach out to you is on your website. Are they getting the attention they should from your sales team? We’ve created a way for you to create custom web forms on your websites. This information can automatically be connected to your contacts in Bento with their information available to your sales team as soon as they fill out the web form.
- Forget having to download and manually assign online leads - create custom online forms that make sense for you.
- Automatically connect new leads to your Bento account and cut down on time.
- Automatically create tasks & assign to team members for new leads.
Administrative Work is a Headache for a Sales Team
You'd rather be out talking to new people and building new business, right? Automation is a great thing! And it prevents extra admin work from your sales team of having someone enter those details in at a separate time. For a sales team, the administrative work can be a headache. It also takes away from their focus: working with customers and new business contacts. That's why our tasks system create a layer of both automation and organization for your sales team. When a new lead comes in, you can automatically be notified via the task system that your sales team member has a lead to follow-up on.
- Automatically create tasks and assign to your sales team members.
- View all of your personal tasks and your teams tasks in a list, card or Kan-Ban view.
- Be notified of all upcoming tasks and review them on a schedule so no problems occur with tasks not completed.
Proposals Win New Business
Do you ever find proposals cumbersome? If you do, your customers do too. Let Bento help both your sales team and your customers with our proposals system. We've created a simple way for you to add the details and costs you need to a proposal and create different versions of the proposal based on options you've offered the client. Even better, we've created an easy way for your customers to view and approve or add feedback to any proposal version you provide.
- Easily create multiple proposal versions and costs for your customers to review.
- Provide a simple way for your customers to review and approve your proposals.
- More easily win new business!
Get Contracts Signed with Ease
Getting the verbal go-ahead from a client is one thing. Getting all the details written up is quite another. We know sales teams love winning new business, but the contract details can slow down the start of a new project. Bento creates a way for your sales team to save contract templates you may use often. No worries though, you can customize each contract as you need to. The intent with contract templates is to reduce the time it takes to write up new contracts. Also, the work you put into developing a proposal is integrated into a contract so you don't have to duplicate your work.
- Create and customize new contracts with a few clicks and keystrokes.
- Reduce the time it takes to create a contract for a client.
- Allow clients to digitally sign contracts.
- Get paid easily online through digital invoices.