How We Work

Implementing a new system will only produce short-term results. We understand that to truly achieve the growth you want, you must change your process and thinking. At the core of our business we believe in infusing our team's combined experience and training along with the mindset of continuous improvement into how we do business.
Over the past 10 years, we've helped hundreds of businesses, large and small, not only improve their processes with Bento, but also change their mindset to maximize their results.
And when you partner with Bento, that's how we'll help you.

With the Bento platform and a change in mindset, we've seen that quality goes way up which decreases unhappy customers, support calls, and wasted time. The result? Higher profit margins.

Our process for your success

1. We map our your complex processes together

Our team of business analysts and developers sits down with you (usually over a Zoom web conference) to create flow charts and supporting documentation to make sure we completely understand the current state of your business and how you currently operate.

2. We identify key areas for business automation

We continue working together to refine your business processes and identify any bottlenecks that are keeping you and your team from reaching their maximum potential. From here, we come up with an automation plan using Bento.

3. We create solutions lightening fast

Because our team built Bento from the ground up, we can bring your configured solution to life in record time (generally within weeks after our first session). You'll be hands-on with the Bento platform, and we'll be available to make additional configurations as needed.

The end goal is to give you peace of mind that your business can be scalable without taking 80 hours of your life each week.

All of your software needs in one place

Bento has 80% of the tools you need built right in. Our team of developers configures the remaining 20% to fit how YOU do business to get you running at maximum velocity.
Contacts
Proposals
Contracts
Scheduling
Projects
Inventory
Billing
Documents
Templates
Team Management
Tasks
Time Tracking

Take the headaches out of your business & allow Bento to build you an easy process for management & growth.

Schedule A Demo

Send Us A Message

Call Us: 615.219.5044




* indicates required